Why a Phoenix Christian Education?
- At Phoenix Christian our students can focus on the initial purpose for attending school -- receiving an education. They can attend class, walk the corridors, eat lunch and develop friendships in peace. We care about the physical, emotional, spiritual and academic well being of your child.
- Administrators, faculty, staff, and coaches understand our responsibility and privilege to model Christ-like behavior and attitudes at all times. Each student will have people who he or she can look up to and respect.
- Phoenix Christian is not a bubble. Our students experience the full range of temptations and decision-making opportunities as students everywhere. Each student, regardless of the stage of his or her faith journey, will have opportunities to nurture and be nurtured. All of our students will have the above-mentioned faculty and staff to support them, love them, and encourage them.
- At Phoenix Christian, each student will be exposed to the very best curriculum we can provide. Integrating the truth of God's word with the truth God has allowed us to discover is the role of the Christian educator. Non-Christian viewpoints may be presented to illustrate the contrast with God's truth. These are teachable moments in each child's life. Rather than minimize them, we embrace them.
- At Phoenix Christian we believe each child bears the image of God Himself. Children are not mere flesh and blood, but eternal souls for whom Christ died. We view our students as multi-faceted creations. Teaching the intellect is not enough. We partner with parents to influence them for eternity.
- As evidenced by our accredited status with AdvanceED and the Association of Christian Schools International, Phoenix Christian has a strong academic program from preschool through high school. We expect much from our students for two reasons. First, because God sent His Son to die for us, we should honor Him with no less than our best. Second, because every parent who loves his or her child is unwilling to settle. We hold our students to high standards and we also provide ample opportunity to excel and be ready for what's next.
- At Phoenix Christian, we understand and teach that true success is measured in light of our submission to God, service to our fellow man and investing all our talents and resources in the priorities set down in Scripture. These days the world wants us to believe that anything we attain is due to our own efforts and that only what we experience with our senses is real. At Phoenix Christian the questions of what is real, what is true, what is beautiful, and what is worthwhile have their answers in the Bible and in Jesus Christ.
- Phoenix Christian is a place where parents and educators choose to partner together to educate young people with a Christian worldview. Phoenix Christian challenges students to critically examine what they think and believe in the context of how God sees them, as His creation. At Phoenix Christian, students learn to see the world through the lens of the Word of God. Our Christian educators don't avoid the world but, rather, help students see it just the way it is: Created by God, distorted by sin, and restored again in Christ. Learning academic and life lessons in this manner is learning to use the truths of the Bible to interpret and respond to the world.
- The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom... (Proverbs 1:7). Phoenix Christian believes that foundational to any true education is a reverence, an awe, a worship of God. If parents want an environment where each child is taught to love and revere the God of Heaven, they have come to the right place.
- Finally, Phoenix Christian provides you with an opportunity to follow the clear command of Scripture. The Bible says Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it (Proverbs 22:6). Apart from educating children at home under the parents' personal direction, parents are faced with a dilemma. How can children be trained in "the way they should go" while under the guidance of people who do not fear God, who do not know His word, who believe this world is all there is, and who view a child as merely an enhanced animal?