A. Academic Criteria
- Satisfactory attendance for the previous school year. (All grades)
- Satisfactory behavior record for the previous school year. (All grades)
- A 2.0 grade point average on a 4.0 scale during the last year of school; standardized test scores may be considered. (2nd - 12th)
- No failing grades on the student's most recent school transcripts. * (All grades)
B. Attitudinal Criteria
- Demonstrate a strong desire to attend and become part of Phoenix Christian Preparatory School. (All grades)
- Satisfactorily interview with Phoenix Christian Preparatory School Administrator. (All grades)
- Demonstrate an understanding and commitment to following Phoenix Christian's policies and procedures. (All grades)
- Understand that all classes will be taught from a Biblical worldview perspective.
* A one time failing grade may not exclude a student from admission, but circumstances will be evaluated during admission process to determine if admission can proceed.